The HET Individual Membership program is designed for compliance professionals working in smaller compliance functions. The Trust’s individual membership has shown rapid growth in recent years because we have worked hard to ensure the value of individual membership. If a member attends even one program in a given membership year, the cost of Individual Membership will be fully recovered.
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Priority participation and reduced tuition in all Health Ethics Trust education programs.
- Periodic Compliance Briefings and Compliance Commoner newsletter.
- Assistance with compliance issues on a casual consulting basis by email or telephone.
- Members Only section on the Health Ethics Trust web site including current Best Practices Forum presentations and selected past presentations.
- Free access to the Trust’s own Benchmark Resources. Licenses for use of these resources is discounted.
- Free or reduced fee participation on audio conferences.
- Waived application fees for individual certification as a CCP or CCE and reduced application fees for re-certification.
- Discounts on special products such as the Best Practice Standards Manual, other publications, videos, training materials and other resources.
*Renewal membership rates are available only for renewals paid in full prior to expiration of current membership.