October 21 - 22, 2021Online
$645 Government / Academic
Stay tuned for 2021 Forum Updates or visit the Forum’s dedicated website: https://bestcompliancepractices.com
The Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum
Over the course of this annual two-day event, each Best Practice Award Winner, as selected by the Trust’s Best Practices Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Best Practice presentations are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
In addition, all compliance professionals who have achieved CCP or CCE certification or recertification will be recognized at the end of the first day. The Forum is also the venue where the Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust are announced.
The annual Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum is upon us and a very exciting Forum is taking shape. Ten to twelve Best Practices selected from all submissions nationally will be the stars of the show.
Best Practices are selected by a panel of senior compliance professionals who review all submissions received by the Health Ethics Trust and select practices that are exceptional judged by current compliance program standards. Additionally, each year one or two individuals are selected as Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust.
All practices are presented in an accessible form and are available to attendees.
In addition to featuring Best Practices, the Best Practices Forum features leaders from the regulatory, enforcement and industry. Attendees get a complete update on current actions presented by leaders in an interactive format. This year’s presenters include:
In the coming days we will be announcing Best Practice Award winners and added faculty. Tuition for the Forum is always modest to encourage sharing of Best Practices. Learn more at bestcompliancepractices.com and enroll now while there are still openings.
For additional information or enrollment, call the Heath Ethics Trust at 703-683-7916.
Enroll by Oct 1st and save $100
Enroll by October 1, 2020 and receive $100 off the Forum. Use discount code EARLYBIRD100 for online enrollment.
Join with the Forum & Save $100
Join as an Individual for 1 year and enroll in the Best Compliance Practices Forum for $1590.
Join Your Organization & Forum to Save $200
Join as an Organization for 1 year and enroll in the Best Compliance Practices Forum for $1,995
- The first day of the Forum will run from 8:30 AM to approximately 5:00 PM.
- The second day of the Forum will run from 8:30 AM to approximately 4:00 PM.
Over the course of this annual two-day event, each Best Practice Award Winner, as selected by the Trust’s Best Practices Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practice to those in attendance. Best Practice presentations are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts
2020 Forum Speakers
- Leah D’Aurora Richardson and John Lawrence – K&L Gates
- Chris Kelley and Somersette Black – Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- Donnetta Horseman – Moffitt Cancer Research
- Matthew Tuchow, Pamela Bennett, Tracy Davis Bradley – Veteran’s Health Administration
- Tom Lubben – Health Care Service Corporation
- Sally Malloy – US Department of Justice
- Kirk Orgrosky – Arnold & Porter
- Thomas Anderson – GuideWell Source
- Megan Engel and Andrew Lu – ReedSmith, LLP
- Andrew Grosso – Andrew Grosso and Associates
- Melanie Sponholz and Leslie Boles – Waud Capital
- Patti Gedminas – HCSC
- Lynn Barrett – Barrett Law
- Tamar Terzian – OIG/OCIG
- Alec Alexander – CMS Center for Program Integrity
- Susan Lynch – Senior Counsel for Elder Justice – U.S. Department of Justice
2020 Award Winners
- Third Party Compliance Oversight, BCBS Michigan
- Navigator Program Compliance Analyzer Tool, Guidewell Source
- International Compliance Program, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Inc.
- Implementation of a Physical Compliance Performance Metrics, Baylor, Scott and White
- Management Certification Tool, Health Care Service Corporation
- Building A Culture of Compliance, Waud Capital Partners
- Integrity During The Pandemic, Veterans Health Administration
- Privacy Committee, WPS Health Solutions
Registration for Health Ethics Trust courses is an agreement to pay the applicable course tuition. Tuition for cancellations two weeks prior to program is refunded less an administrative fee to be determined. Tuition for cancellation after the deadline is not refundable, but a credit toward tuition for a future Trust program (tuition less the administrative fee; must be used within 12 months) will be issued in some cases. Those who cancel after the deadline must still pay the tuition that they agreed to pay by registering for the course even if they have not yet paid their tuition at the time of cancellation. Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced.