The HET Individual Membership program is designed for compliance professionals whose organizations are not HET members. The Trust’s individual membership is growing rapidly because of the many benefits we have added to the program including a series of free webinars on cutting edge compliance topics and significant discounts on tuition for all Trust courses. We work to ensure that every member is individually served and benefits from their membership.
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Priority participation and reduced tuition in all Health Ethics Trust education programs.
- Periodic Compliance Briefings and Compliance Commoner newsletter.
- Assistance with compliance issues on a casual consulting basis by email or telephone.
- Members Only section on the Health Ethics Trust web site including current Best Practices Forum presentations and selected past presentations.
- Free access to the Trust’s own Benchmark Resources. Licenses for use of these resources is discounted.
- Free or reduced fee participation on audio conferences.
- Waived application fees for individual certification as a CCP or CCE and reduced application fees for re-certification.
- Discounts on special products such as the Best Practice Standards Manual, other publications, videos, training materials and other resources.
Questions about Membership?
Use the Contact Us button below and we’ll be happy to answer your questions, or call us directly at 703-683-7916.