The Health Ethics Trust is pleased to announce a webinar/roundtable being held at 1:00 PM ET on September 16. The webinar is free to Trust members and $99 to non-members. It is anticipated that the webinar will last less than 90 minutes. It carries 2 CEUs toward the Certified Compliance Professional and Certified Compliance Executive credentials.
The webinar will be facilitated by Rick Robinson and Selina Coleman, partners at Reed Smith LLP, and will be an interactive opportunity to share compliance-related challenges and to discuss solutions and best practices as healthcare companies find themselves adopting new models for their business operations in light of the pandemic.
Discussion topics will include:
- Ensuring access to, and confidentiality for, employees who wish to raise compliance concerns.
- Ensuring that the Compliance Officer and team have the ability to communicate effectively with those employees.
- Responding to any concerns raised, such as:
- Investigating those concerns, including remote solutions to discuss these issues,
- Conducting interviews, particularly over Zoom,
- Completing the investigation in a timely manner, and
- Ensuring that remedial measures are put into place.
- Providing effective compliance training, including through virtual sessions.
- Maintaining a commitment to compliance with reduced budgets and competing priorities.
If this is of interest to you, we welcome your participation in this webinar/roundtable. Enroll at https://healthethicstrust.com/education/new-models.