WHERE: ONLINE (Attend from anywhere!)
The Washington Executive Course is one of the Health Ethics Trust’s Certification Intensive Courses. Certification Intensive Courses meet all educational requirements for the Trust’s Certified Compliance Professional (CCP) and Certified Compliance Executive (CCE) credentials and provide 24.3 live CEUs for HCCA’s credentials.
This course provides a highly intensive overview of current compliance issues. Invited faculty include among others:
- Thomas Anderson, GuideWell Source
- Lynn Barrett, Esq.
- Kimberly Brandt, Tarplin Downs
- John Kelly, Bass Berry & Sims
- Christopher Frisina, Allston & Bird
- Andrew Grosso, Esq.
- Daniel Herbst, Reed Smith
- Donetta Horseman, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Andrew Lu, Reed Smith
- Debra Muscio, CCE
- Kirk Ogrosky, Goodwin Law
- Jackie Papish, Bass Berry & Sims
- Mark Pastin, Health Ethics Trust
- Myla Reizen, K&L Gates
- Mike Smith, CCE, EverCare
- Heidi Sorensen, Alston & Bird
The Trust has offered partial tuition scholarships for over 20 years. Call 703-509-3734 for support. Enroll now and save using the code EARLYBIRDWEC100.