WHEN: August 10 -12
Attend from anywhere!
The Health Ethics Trust’s August Intensive Course (virtual) is one of the Trust’s series of Certification Intensive Courses. They are called Certification Courses because they meet all continuing educational requirements for the Trust’s Certified Compliance Professional (CCP) and Certified Compliance Executive (CCE) credentials and offer 24.3 live CEUs for HCCA’s credentials.
Intensive Courses feature a complete overview of current issues and practices as presented by a distinguished national faculty. Invited faculty members for this course include:
· Ilene Albala, Goodwin Law
· Thomas Anderson, GuideWell Source
· Lynn Barrett, Esq.
· Kimberly Brandt, Tarplin Downs
· John Kelly, Barnes & Thornburg
Caitlin Chambers, Reed Smith
Christopher Frisina, Allston & Bird
· Gabriella Neff, Moffitt Cancer Center
· Scott Jones, Augusta Health
· Debra Muscio, CCE
· Kirk Ogrosky, Goodwin Law
· Jackie Papish, Barnes & Thornburg
· Mark Pastin, Health Ethics Trust
· Kathy Reep, Pershing & Yoakley
· Mike Smith, CCE, EverCare
· Heidi Sorensen, Alston & Bird
· Sarah Stewart, Reed Smith
· Mike Walker, Health Ethics Trust
This course focuses on regulatory and enforcement trends/issues and advanced compliance tools. Issues include wind down of the PHE, Medicare Advantage compliance, compliance investigations, compliance program assessment, hot topics in long-term care, Stark and Anti-Kickback Final Rules, risk assessment, trends in research compliance and other topics.
If you can not pay full tuition, the Health Ethics Trust has offered scholarships for 25 years. Call 703-509-3734 for support.
Enroll at certification intensive.
Become a Trust Member and save on tuition.