The Health Ethics Trust announces it first Certification Intensive Course of 2022 to be held February 23–25 virtually [Certification Course]. Certification Courses address compliance issues in an intensive manner driven by a national faculty. They are called Certification Intensive Courses since they meet all educational requirements for the Trust’s Certified Compliance Professional (CCP) and Certified Compliance Executive (CCE) credentials and provide 24.3 live CEUs for HCCA’s credentials.
Certification Intensive Courses are also the most concentrated compliance courses available even if you have no interest in certification.
The invited national faculty includes:
- Lynn Barrett, Barrett Law
- Selina Coleman, Reed Smith
- Donetta Horseman, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Andrew Grosso, esq.
- John Kelly, Bass Berry & Sims
- John Lawrence, K&L Gates
- Mark Pastin, Health Ethics Trust
- Myla Reizen, K&L Gates
- Mike Smith, EverCare
- Heidi Sorenson, Alston Bird
- Dr. Mike Walker, Compliance Resource Group among others.
Leading experts are added daily.
If wish to attend but are unable to cover tuition, the Health Ethics Trust has offered partial tuition scholarships for more than 20 years. Call us at 703-509-3734 for support.