2016 Healthcare Best Compliance Practices ForumOctober 17 & 18, 2016 • Ritz Carlton Pentagon City • Arlington, VA
The 2016 Best Compliance Practices Forum will be held October 17 – 18 at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City hotel in Arlington, VA.
Over the course of this annual two-day event, each Best Practice Award Winner, as selected by the Trust’s Best Practices Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Best Practice presentations are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
In addition, all compliance professionals who have achieved CCP or CCE certification or recertification will be recognized at the end of the first day. The Forum is also the venue where the Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust are announced.
2016 Confirmed and Invited Faculty Include:
- David Ceron, Special Agent, Office of Investigations to the Inspector General, HHS
- Greg Gesterling, Contractor Compliance Officer, CMS
- Andrew Grosso, Principal Attorney, Andrew Grosso & Associates
- Kenneth D. Kraft, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS
- Susan Lynch, Trial Attorney, Health Care Fraud, US DOJ
- Kirk Ogrosky, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Mark Pastin, President, Health Ethics Trust
- Lee Penninger, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS
- Iliana L. Peters, Senior Advisor for HIPAA Compliance and Enforcement, Office for Civil Rights, HHS
- Rick Robinson, Global Co-Head of Life Sciences and Healthcare, Norton Rose Fulbright
October 17 – 18, 2016 Ritz Carlton Pentagon City Arlington, VA
Stay tuned for 2016 Forum Updates or visit the Forum’s dedicated website: www.bestcompliancepractices.com
$595 Government / Academic
Countdown to the 2016 Forum